Built in 1840 and still gOing today!!

about us

About our store

This store has a lot of history.  A few different owners, and a few different uses.  This store was a Butcher shop and people would store there meats here in a giant freezer in the basement.  This store originally was built as a Canada post office.  Canada Post operated out of this General Store until 1986.  .,..more to come.


Family owned and operated


TJ and Jessie Sheehan along with their 2 kids, Hunter and Keelie, took over this store on April 8, 2014.  They renovated right away and add more ice cream flavours.  TJ grew up in Hampton and throughout his entire life visited this store to purchase Ice Cream.